- Spanish revolution for rosé wines is already here!!
- Despite Spain is traditionally known as a red and white producer, you’ll be surprised by the quality and diversity of rosé wines that can be found out there.
- Whatever your wine knowledge is, come along and have a fun time with us at “Nebel Wines“, a little cozy wine and tapas bar located in Valencia city centre at Carrer del Beat Gálvez 5, 46007, Valencia.
- It will be a wine tasting of 4 rosés of good to outstanding quality, hosted by our local qualified winemaker and WSET4 Diploma candidate who will explain the different wines and wine regions involved with a brief story of each producer! Cheese, Iberian ham and some other great tapas included!! Vegan options also included if required , please let us know if you have any food allergies!
- Please make sure you get the venue in time!!
- This event will be in English language.
- Please make sure you confirm your place by payment at least two days before the event to help us organise it better, thanks a lot for your understanding.
- You can pay by credit/debit card, Paypal or via Bizum/Revolut Apps on +34722851659
Spanish Rosé Wine Tasting, Friday 01/03/2024, 19.15h